For many, navigating the holiday season can be a bit challenging and stressful. This can be especially true in 2020 with COVID-19, concerns about travel, and perhaps the need for adjust to how we celebrate the holiday season in general. For this reason, ICM is offering a modified version of our Family Coaching Program to address the specific needs of families during this transition. Our aim is assist families in taking a structured, proactive, and robust approach to tackling some of the challenges that might arise. Please contact us for additional information!
Whether you are a family who is in the mist of a transition (Newly recovering family member, grief/loss from a family members death, mental health challenges in general, etc) or a family who would like to be proactive in terms of strengthening family relationships during the holiday season, Our family coaching service can be designed to meet your families individual in specific needs during the 2020 Holiday Season.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR REGULAR FAMILY COACHING SERVICE AND OUR HOLIDAY SPECIAL
- Holiday coaching special will only be offered between November 1, 2020 and January 15, 2021.
- Four structured family coaching sessions versus six.
- Limited family coaching session topics to choose from which are essentially holiday themed.
- Waiver of intake/administrative fee.
- Maximum family members which you can attend the holiday special is six (Versus 10)
WHAT STAYS THE SAME
- Both service options are created to focus on the unique needs and preferences of the individual family.
- The structure and format of the coaching sessions are the same.
- Families will have the same coach consistently throughout all of their coaching sessions.
- Coaching sessions can be weekly or biweekly.
- All coaching sessions are facilitated virtually.
The first step is to contact Gina McCullough, our Family Coaching Service Coordinator. She can be reached via phone at our South Florida office (561-498-5827) or via email at: Gina@icmassoc.com
Gina will discuss your families specific needs/current challenges/ hopes and will provide additional information about the service. She will also establish with you your preferred time line as well as potential days/times for the coaching sessions. Gina will email each family member with a brief needs assessment which also serves as a questionnaire about coaching topic preferences.
When Gina receives the returned documents, she and the ICM coaching team will collaborate and choose a “best match” ICM coach for your family. Your family coach will reach out to schedule your first coaching session.
HOLIDAY COACHING SPECIAL PRICING
From 11/1-1/15, ICM is offering a briefer version of our regular coaching sessions (4 in total) with a waived intake fee. Four coaching sessions are offered at a flat fee of $600.00
* Due to this service being a one time special, refunds for cancelled services are not available.
Copyright © 2020 ICM Family Coaching Program - All Rights Reserved.
ICM Associates, Inc- Established in 2001
ICM Associates Inc, Your Family Can Trust Ours